Welcome to our website. My wife and I are physicians in private practice. I became interested in personal finance later than I should have in life and therefore made some mistakes along the way. Since finishing residency I have become passionate about personal finance and educated myself on investing, debt repayment, and taxation. For all of the great financial resources out there (both online and in books), there is not a definitive one-stop-shop for two physician/two high earner households. I intend to build this website into that and hopefully along the way build a community of like-minded individuals.
Future topics include:
- Our story: where we started, where we are now, and where we are going.
- Financial missteps we have made on our path toward financial independence.
- Financial victories: what have we done right.
- Starting attending life as a two physician couple: prioritizing retirement, debt repayment, and lifestyle expansion.
- Debt repayment strategies for the two income household.
- The role taxes play on the two high earner household.
- Parenting in the two physician household: childcare options, part-time work, and more.
- Avoiding financial predators: our experience dodging the leaches and financial predators disguised as financial advisors and insurance salesmen.
Note: I will have affiliate agreements with sponsors of the site, but I will continue to only recommend vendors and products that we have personally used and can vouch for.